Wednesday, August 29, 2007

journal entry # 1

Introducing Myself
My name is saman .I’m 20 years old and it is my forth semester in alp. My originally is Iranian, but I born in Kuwait, and I grow up there. I can speak Persian and Arabic. My parents are in Kuwait. I have brother who living in UAE (united Arab of Emirate). I came here to study English and improve my English and after that I want to go to collage for two years after that I going to transfer to university to study engineering petroleum. My hopes are sports I play sport for fun and exercise. My favorite sport is basketball, and my hero is lebron james. Also let me add I hate coby braian.
(I don’t know why).

1 comment:

Ai Nguyen said...

Hi Samma, Im Ai, I think u r so good at gmail, I ve just used it..I think u r so good English at lease better than me