Monday, November 12, 2007

Journal Entry #33


It was a long weekend. Friday after our class finished I had lunch with my friends until one o’clock after that alp bowling and billiard programs start I played with some alp students. At 5 pm I went gym over there I did some exercise. Friday night I had party in my apartment just family party we had dinner together at 8pm. Saturday I woke up at 12 afternoons I had big headache, because I slept 12 hours. I went gym only for shouting some basketball. At night I had dinner at souplantation. When we finished our dinner we went to theater and we watched American gangster. It was a perfect movie I really enjoy it. It was two and half hours, so we came home at 1am. Sunday morning at 11 am I went to the south coast plaza. It was my first time going to there. It very vast mall with all brand you think about it. Because I had appointment with hair cut I had to leave mall at 4 that’s why I couldn’t see all mall. I went to my appointment but 10 minutes later. After hair cut I went to the some Arabic restaurant. After dinner I went to mu uncles’ house until 12 midnight. In Sunday I did laundry (I hate it) and my favorite journals (I lovin it).

No comments: