Sunday, September 30, 2007

Journal Entry #12

first when you open my bedroom's door there is hall for 1meter and in this hall your left hand is big commode ,and your right hand is bathroom after tis hall my room starts .your right hand is another commode i put my clothe on it . on the up right corner is my bed and beside it there is small drawer .phone , light and tissue are on the drawer. beside the left wall is abig computer desk with some shuffel for books .my window is on the wall front of you and behind it there is a stand light. ok its general describtion about my room but there are to many sepesific things because im alittel bit lazzy. for exampel my computer deske's chair is always near my bed becase i put my laptop on it .iron table is usually down of my bed with extera clothe i put on it and some of them are in floor ;) . and on my bed there are to many books ,pen and notebook because im good student as you know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello Brother ...
ur english have been improved very good ... thats good compared to the way u were talking in Kuwait .. peace out

ozgurbas said...

hi saman! i think you will be good writer one day if you spend time on your homework. you describe your room very well but you have some spelling and grammer mistakes on this pragraph.my fovorit part you said i am good student it was funny :)

alavesc83 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alavesc83 said...

When I read your paragraph, I could describe your room but there are some grammar mistake. I agree with Ozgur's comment. haha