Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Journal Entry #3

A Person Who Made Difference
Saddam Hussein made a bad difference in my life. We lost our lives when I was three years old. My siblings were teenagers so the war affected their minds and feelings. Starting new life in new country. When the war started after 1 month we went to Iran with car and we left other cars and house with furniture. The second reason why that person made a bad difference is that my siblings were teenagers, so the war affected their emotions and feelings. It was hard for them to lose their friends and they should find new friends. The last reason is immigrating. Is good, but in our titivation, it was bad, because my family had to live with new people and a new cutler. War is always bad for anyone. Anyone can lose everything in war, and that was changed our life.

No comments: