Monday, September 17, 2007

Journal Entry #8


my dream vacation
i would like to visit some island with sunny weather because as i told you before i like hot weather more than cold .In cold weather i fell sleepy. i like get vacation in island with sunny weather and enjoy my time with my best friends . i like to play these sports basketball, volleyball beach, gamble and make partyyyy .
Also i like to go in ocean with boat for fishing , diving, some fun in middle of ocean. i like to take tan also in beach with some beautiful ladyS ;)

I think i can't complete my fun without motorbike , thats why i love to make grope motorbike like 10 motorbike go in street wow.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

This paragraph is very interesting. I can tell how much you like riding motorcycles. However, you need to write academic English.

Corrections:
Capitalization.
No slang.
Paragraph organization.