Sunday, September 16, 2007

Journall Entry #7

hi this weekend in Friday afternoon my and my old classmate we played racquetball and tennes and in night i went concert just in firework time and i haired from my friend that was classic concert and they said they didn't enjoy it. but the fire works was great .after concert me and my friends we went to the hookah bar and we had good time .
and in Saturday me and my friends had dinner together and in night we went to Arabic cafe.
In Sunday i did laundry ,i hate it but i have to do it. and after that i went to gym some exercises
i played basketball and i went out with friends for dinner i came back home at 10 first i iron my clothe NOW im wrriting my jurnalssssss i know i can write better than this but i don't have time i think its enough for home work ,but i will edit them at my free time .

enjoy your weekend

No comments: