Sunday, October 7, 2007

Journal Entry #14

Before I go to universal studio I heard about that from my friend .he told me that’s very nice place you have to go and that place is unbelievable and ….
But I was tired so I decided to don’t go there on Saturday morning with alp trip so I was weak until 5 am .at 7:30 my friend called me he pleased me to come and after that I went there I was too sleepy. Ok I saw all my friends was there we was ride the bus and everyone were happy and excited .after wail we were in universal . That was a nice place I was hang around with my 2 Persian friends. we went to mummy and rollercoaster in water and horror house .that day wasn’t very cool day for me because I was too tired .we were a little bit bored so we ate lunch and we hang around the universal ,also we saw some costume of actor . I think that place is very PLEASURABLE for someone who likes movies or care about how they make movie. But that day was good because I saw my friends and I share my time with them.

No comments: