Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Journal Entry #19

Advantages Of Being Single

Being single has many advantages, such as better relationship with your family, you aren’t responsible for another person, you don’t need to tolerant with other habits and last one is I’m Gregarious person , so it’s hard for me to be with one person until tomb.
When you get married you have to take care of your wife and your kids. You don’t have enough time to visit your parents. They grow up us to help them when they get older, if I don’t help them who want to take care of them? Second reason is sharing habits. I don’t like to deal with another person’s habits. For example you likes house with green wall, but your wife wants blue wall with pets in house, if you have allergy from pets what’s going to happened, yes anger and argument. Last reason is gregarious person. I think nobody wants to eat pizza every day or hamburger, I mean I don’t like to see same face as I see every day. I like to meet new people. If you see same person after while you going tired from each other and then start argue. Sometimes these argue end with diverse, if you have child on that time the person who take more harm is child.

No comments: